Christmas Tree social competition
Terms and Conditions
We are running a competition on Twitter and LinkedIn to spread some Christmas joy. These are the terms and conditions:
- The competition runs from Friday 18th December until 12pm on Wednesday 23rd December 2020 (the ‘Closing Date’).
- The competition is open to UK residents excluding Origo staff.
- There will be one winner.
- The winner will receive a £40 Amazon gift voucher
- To enter, participants must reply to our Twitter or LinkedIn post with a photo of their Christmas tree and use #OrigoChristmas in your entry.
- Multiple entries will be accepted. However, you can only win once.
- All entries received by the Closing Date will be reviewed by a panel of judges, who will select their favourite entry. The panel includes an independent judge, whose name is available on request. There are no specific criteria used to judge entries. For example, the winning entry could be the prettiest, most creative, or most festive photo.
- The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted within 21 days of the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time using Twitter or LinkedIn (depending on the method used to enter). If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 21 days of us first contacting them, we reserve the right to select another winner from the entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- Prizes will be dispatched to the winner's email address within 28 days of the Closing Date, assuming we’ve been able to contact you during this time. If you disclose your email address solely for the purpose of winning this competition, we will delete it from our systems within 28 days of dispatching your prize.
- We may publish any entries and the winner's name on our website, social media accounts, and marketing materials. We believe it is important for all participants, that competitions are run transparently, so our lawful basis under the GDPR for sharing these details is legitimate interests. If you object to this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
- No cash prize will be substituted.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without further notice. We will only do this in exceptional circumstances and will make every effort not to alter significant terms and conditions.