Currently, organisations have to integrate point-to-point with each individual counterparty to enable their systems to talk to one another. This matrix of integrations is expensive to build and maintain not to mention complex to manage. Origo's Integration Hub removes this complexity and makes it easier than ever to link to trading partners from across the industry.
Our Integration Hub enables platforms and adviser software suppliers to quickly, easily and cost effectively integrate with each other via a central hub. Removing the need for costly and bespoke integrations; plug in once, and you’re connected to the industry. Job done.
Part of our unique expertise and experience is in working collaboratively with the industry to implement solutions for the benefit of all involved in a cost effective manner. Our Integration Hub is our latest project that demonstrates the value of working together.
Why choose the Integration Hub route?
Our Integration Hub sits in-between platforms and adviser software suppliers, providing benefits such as:
- Significantly improved integrations between organisations - removing complexity and additional maintenance.
- Simplified integration with trading partners. Removing the need to undertake a new IT build each time.
- Simplified integration process. By supporting different versions of Standards and different data formats, the Integration Hub helps reduce risk and complexity.
- Extended market reach. Regardless of company size, send and receive business to and from any organisation using the Hub.
- Re-engineer existing integration points to immediately help to reduce costs.
- Improved standard integration points and easier to manage bespoke ones which can be built where necessary.
- Simplified counterparty legals.
Our Integration Hub delivers considerable benefits for the industry - doing away with the complex matrix of IT builds between individual companies, providing a single, central hub where companies can come together and integrate. Our Integration Hub enables immediate connectivity with other trading partners, supporting smoother, faster and more cost effective business for all involved.
Listen to Origo's MD, Paul Pettitt explain more about why integration is so important >