Empowering Advice Through Technology
A one-day workshop for advice firms who want to put technology at the heart of their business.
The Personal Finance Society and Financial Technology Research Centre are pleased to announce a dedicated day long workshop, designed to assist advisers implement technology in their businesses.
This event has been structured to help firms understand the issues they need to consider when choosing technology and help them:
- Validate if they have the right technology in their businesses
- Understand how emerging technology can enhance the customer experience
- Commence a plan to source and implement technology that best meets their needs
- There will be eight plenary sessions exploring different areas that are essential for adviser firms to consider, combined with eight “disturbance demos“ to show leading edge technology which can help transform their businesses. This is a practical day for those who want to drive real change in their firms and take action.
The workshop will include discussions on:
- The role of Practice Management Systems
- 21st century Fact Finding
- Innovations in Risk Profiling
- Choosing the right Automated Advice solutions
- Data security, GDPR & Compliance
- Increasing client engagement through Cashflow Planning
- Customer communications
- How to select the best technology for your firm, plan your implementation and ensure you get the most out of your investment
To find out more and register click here.