TISA Annual Conference 2018
TISA’s 2018 Conference theme will put the focus on the economic issues and the opportunities today’s richly diverse society offers UK financial services.
In the year that marks the centenary of women’s suffrage, the TISA conference programme will:
· Examine the impact of government policy on the financial wellbeing of women
· Explore the business opportunities a diverse population presents
· Consider the state of the nation’s savings and the needs of vulnerable customers
· Put the spotlight on the gender pay gap and impact on the levels of personal savings
· Look to the future for the UK and global markets and the prospects for enhancing the financial wellbeing of all UK citizens post-Brexit
For further detail about the programme and to register visit the TISA Annual Conference event page.